Featured accommodation: beautiful self-catering holiday homes with seaviews in Bigbury-on-Sea, Devon
In 2017, we are proud to offer 3 wonderful properties, all with beautiful sea views and suitable for both small and large groups and for families. They are situated on the hill overlooking the sea within two hundred yards of the beach.
With a luxurious contemporary design, “Avocet” features 6 spacious double bedrooms all en-suite and large garden. “Curlew” a modern coastal house with 4 bedrooms.”Tamarisk”, a lovely 3 bedroom house, is ideal for a family beach holiday or a smaller group of friends.
All are situated in Bigbury-on-Sea whose countryside and coastline combine to make this a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The outstanding views from these properties looking over the glittering ocean and the breathtaking countryside surrounding it, are not to be missed.
Book one of our homes today, and enjoy a relaxing holiday in one of the most picturesque corners of the United Kingdom.
- Sleeps 12 guests
- Magnificent panoramic sea views and close to the beach
- 5-star, luxurious modern holiday home with a contemporary design
- All bedrooms are en-suite with their own bathrooms
- Games room with Pool Table and WII
- Large Garden with Hot Tub
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Off street parking for 4 cars
- Wood burning stove for those cooler days
- Beautiful 4 double bedroom self-catering sleeping 8 guests
- New Modern design with stunning seaviews
- 3 bathrooms
- Hot Tub and spacious Patio and Garden
- LED Smart TV’s – Lounge and Master bedroom
- Parking for 3 cars
- Lovely holiday cottage with three double bedrooms sleeping 6 guests
- All three bathrooms are en-suite
- Gorgeous coastal view towards Burgh Island and Hope Cove
- Features large conservatory, small lawns, large patio and barbecue
- Parking for 4 cars within site
- Woodburner for those colder days