Tamarisk is a lovely 3 bedroom self-catering holiday cottage in Bigbury-on-sea, Devon, ideal for a family or smaller group of friends.
Tamarisk is a well-appointed holiday cottage recently (2013) completely renovated with wood floors, new kitchen and large sun filled conservatory with fabulous views along the coast to Hope Cove. Features include:
- Dining room: table seats 6, sliding doors to patio (great view).
- Through to modern fully fitted Kitchen with dishwasher, electric hob, built in oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, table to seat 3 in bay window.
- Sitting room with wood burning stove, 28” flat screen TV/DVD and PVR, three seater sofa bed, two seater sofa and easy chairs.
- Leading off the living room, a large Conservatory with coffee table and two seater sofa with fabulous views along the coast; double doors onto terrace.
- Master bedroom with 5ft double bed and small TV/DVD, en-suite with rain shower & handheld shower, basin and WC.
- Twin bedroom with 3ft beds and en suite shower room.
- Double bedroom with 5ft bed and en suite combined bath/rain shower.
- Separate Cloakroom, with washbasin and WC.
- Utility room with sink and washer/dryer.
- Complementary WiFi, telephone available ( Mobile reception very poor)
- Garden and flower beds to the front and side of the house together with small lawned areas.
- Large Patio with garden table, parasol, to seat 6 and barbecue – view over surrounding area to die for.
- A glass perimeter fence borders the front lawn where there is a drop down to the drive.
- Parking on private gated driveway for up to 4 cars &/or boat trailer.