Here is some suggestions for the Adventurous to expand their horizons!
- Take a challenging golfing lesson on the wind blown ‘Links’ at Bigbury or Thurlestone.
- Try your hand at Carriage Driving by taking a lesson at the local equestrian centre.
- Watch the Kite surfers go hurtling along the sea & then have a go yourself by taking a lesson.
- Paddle a Sea Kayak on an expedition exploring the coast, creeks and secluded bays around Salcombe.
- Try out the Alpine Challenge with Skiing, Snowboarding Tobogganing and Sno-tube at Plymouth’s dry ski slope.
- Hang on to the ropes & experience the thrill of rock climbing at Dart Rock.
- Try your hand at sailing with the sailing school at Salcombe.
- Get the adrenalin going with an exhilarating power boat ride at Yacht Haven Quay, Plymstock or even take a ‘hands on’ course.
- Hire a bike and ride along the Devon Cycle Route from Totnes, touring the Devon countryside around the Dart valley – leave enough time en route to visit the local vineyard!
- Relax at last by having a pint in the Pilchard Inn & enjoy watching the sun go down. Visit on a Friday evening & enjoy one of their famous curries!
On to “Not to be Missed” for Children in Bigbury on Sea